SCHOLARSHIPS AND PRIZES
Note : The financial assistance to the students would be based on their conduct attendance regularity exams and their satisfactory performance.
1. SC/ST/Post Matric Scholarship
That SC/ST student is entitled to get this scholarship who has been declared pass in the previous annual examination and whose annual family income does not exceed Rs. 2,00,000/-.
2. B.C. Scholarship
The student belonging to BC who has been declared pass in the previous class and whose annual family income does not exceed Rs. 100000/- is entitled to get this scholarship.
3. Physically Handicapped Scholarship:
The student who is having 40% or more physical disability.
Note : Eligible Students for above scholarship should deposit the following certificate in the college at the time of Admission.
1 ) Annual income certificate of parents on affidavit of Rs 10/-
2) Disability certificate
3) Pass certificate of previous class
The photostat copies of all certificates should be attested.
4. State Merit Scholarship:
This scholarship is given to the students according to State Merit List.
5. National Merit Scholarship:
This scholarship is given to the students according to National Merit List.
6. Outstanding Scholarship:
The students who have secured more than 70% marks in the previous class are entitled to get this scholarship.
Note: Payment to the student concerned will be made through account payee cheques.
1. Only those students securing 60% marks or above in aggregate and declared pass in all the individual subjects will be entitled to academic prizes.
2. Academic prizes will be given to the students of the colleges who secure first positions in their respective classes in the college in university exams, provided they have also secured 60% marks or more in the aggregate of marks.
3. Special prizes will be awarded to the students of the college whose names figures in the University Merit List.
4. Special prize will be awarded to the students whose name figure in University, National & International Sports team.
Subject-wise toppers and class toppers in university examination will be awarded the prize.